Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Beginning

I guess I could say 2007 was a good year for me. One of the main reasons I say this is because I found love and happiness in 2007. I’ am looking forward to 2008 bringing continued love and happiness but also bringing success and accomplishment of my goals. I hope to be more focused and determined in realizing my goals this year. Focusing on my health and well-being, my finances and my creative outlets.


This holiday season was pretty quiet for me and I was fine with that. It gave me more time for myself. I was able to knit three hats so far. Two for my two nieces and one for one of my nephews. I have two more hats to knit for my other two nephews. Since I have already posted the pics for my neices hats here is the pic of the hat for my nephew. Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take pictures of the kids in the hats…duh! I was so upset when I realized. Anyway, the hats do fit so that’s good.





New Year's Eve this year was also quiet. I did get one spread done though and here it is. My youngest niece Mia as Tinker Bell. This was her Halloween costume this year that she decided to model for me during her sister Alicia’s birthday party.










Wishing you all happiness, success, and accomplishment of all your goals for 2008!

3 comments:

Deborah-- said...

The hat turned out wonderfully! Great job. Did you weave in the ends all by yourself? I know you'll get the other hats done soon enough. Glad to hear everything fit. Next time you seem them you'll have to get a picture of them wearing them.

Love the scrap spread. The green and brown look awesome together. Mia is so cute in her Tinkerbell outfit!

Lisa Rae said...

Yes, I weaved in the ends all by myself. Thanks. I have a great teacher...hehehe :o)

Mary Beth said...

The scrap spread reminds me of my favorite dessert...thin mints. Nice combo.
The hat looks good. It seems soft & cuddly by the picture. Gray is the new color for 2008. You're on top of things! I have been scrapping a little too. I'll post this weekend.