Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall is in the Air

Fall is definately my favorite season. I love everything about fall the crisp cool air, the colors of the changing leaves, apple picking, pumpkins, hot mulled apple cider. I love it all. I haven't had time recently to do much scrapbooking but this weekend was different. I made time for myself to do the things I wanted to do. I spent time alone and was able to get two spreads done and was also able to do some knitting. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the knitting yet. Below are the pictures of the two spreads completed this weekend.


My friend and co-worker Sue decided it would be fun to go apple picking. I had never been before and always wanted to go. We tried to coordinate this with other fellow co-workers but everybody's schedules were so different that is was hard to set a time when everyone would be available. We were running out of time for the apple picking season, so we just decided to go ourselves. Fortunately, we had great weather. We had a fantastic time and I got great pictures as you can see. When I got home I even made apple crisp with the apples we picked. It came out pretty delicious if I say so myself but I think Deborah and Sue will also agree with that. :o)














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun.. Ilove pumkin picking. Looks great!

Deborah-- said...

Looks like you got some great pics and had alot of fun. Good for you on getting a couple of spreads done. Really like your spreads - just wish I could make them bigger to really see them. Check your camera settings because maybe something messed up from being dropped.